When you dab on your scent, you fully expect it to last all day, right?
Sometimes that just doesn’t happen though, does it?
Bet you didn’t know that there’s a little bit of science behind perfume application.
It turns out that where you put it plays a role in how long it lasts.
I’ve been doing it all wrong and maybe you have too.
This list will revolutionize the way you apply your perfume.
Spritz it on these spots and you’ll still be smelling wonderful at the end of the day.
And that’s all we really want, isn’t it?
1. Put a Bit of Perfume in Your Hair
In addition to the traditional perfume spots, I like to put on small spritz in my hair.
I actually spray it right above my head and let it settle into my hair.
You won’t be washing your hair during the day and chances are you just leave it alone, so that makes it the perfect place to wear perfume.
Every time someone walks past you, they’ll get a great whiff of your scent.
- 11 Brilliant 😁 Ways to Reuse Old Perfume 💐 Bottles like a Pro 👌🏼 ...
- The Right 👌🏼 Ways to Wear Your Perfume 🌸 to Smell Great All Day ☀️🌜 ...
- Lipstick That Actually Lasts: the Best Brands That'll Stay on All Day ...
- How to Make Your Curls 🌀 Last All Day Long ☀️🌜 ...
- Fabulous 🤗 Hair Perfumes 🌺 to Keep You Smelling 👃🏼 Sweet All Day Long ☀️🌜 ...
- 7 Sexy 😘 Scents to Buy 💸 Your Boyfriend 💏 ...