Know what sucks? Going 🆙 to all the trouble of finding a perfume that you love, giving yourself a lovely 🌸 spritz before you leave the house, and then realizing that your favorite fragrance has faded halfway through the day. What a waste! Why even waste money 🏧 on 🔘 perfume if its sweet 🍭 scent doesn't last? Before you just get sick 😷 of it all and throw away all your perfume bottles, keep reading! All it takes to keep smelling 👃 fresh 🍉 throughout the day ☁️ are a few of these foolproof, easy-to-follow fragrance hacks!
1. It Matters Where You Store Your Perfume
It matters a whole lot, as a matter of fact – keep your perfumes and colognes in a cool, dry place, such as a cupboard or medicine 💉 cabinet, and avoid storing them in hot 💧 or humid 💦 spaces.
2. Don't Rub Your Wrists Together 👫 – It Doesn't Work!
It actually just rubs off more of the fragrance, so instead of diffusing your scent, you're just making it disappear.
3. Wrist, Neck, Elbows, Ears, and Knees – Best Places to Put Your Perfume
Your pulse points are always a sure bet, but a little spray down 😣 your cleavage doesn't hurt, either.
4. Vaseline It up 👆 a Bit
Think of it as creating your own 🈶 semi-solid perfume, if you like, but it will definitely make the fragrance stay fresh 🍋 for longer!
5. Don't Forget about Your Hair
Too much perfume in your hair 💇 can dry it out, but if you spritz the air in front of you and then walk 👞 through it, your hair 💇 will have a love 💓 and safe hint of your favorite scent!
6. Touch up 🆙 Your Scent, All Day ☀️ Long
You touch up 🆙 your makeup 💄 and your hair, after all, so why not touch up 🆙 your perfume?
7. Spray Your Scent on Right ✅ when You Get out of the Shower
Your pores are wide open, your skin is warm, the air is steamy and humid 💦 – the perfect 👌 combination for a deeply-embedded, long-lasting scent.
8. Too Strong? Spray It in the Air and Walk 👞 into the Mist
That spritz trick also works if you just want a hint of fragrance everywhere – this is a surefire way to keep your perfume from being overwhelming.
9. Spritz Your Hairbrush and Run 👟 It through Your Hair
This is another great 👌 technique for making your hair 💇 smell 👃 sweet, but again, you won't have to worry 😟 about drying out your lovely 🌸 locks.
10. Go for the “Extrait De Parfum” after the Name for the Strongest Scent
See, your problem might be that your perfume isn't quite concentrated enough, but this should fix 🔧 that issue quite nicely.
11. Low on 🔘 Perfume? Put Your Last Bit into Body Lotion
Of course, try to use an unscented lotion, otherwise you're just mixing scents and they might not complement each other.
12. Wrong Perfume? Use a Makeup 💄 Wipe to Get the Scent off
Don't you hate 👎 it when this happens? Fortunately, it's all kinds of easy to fix 🔧 the problem!
13. Sleep 💤 Better by Spritzing a Bit of Nighttime 🕟 Perfume on 🔛 Your Pillow
Choose something with soothing, calming notes, especially anything with lavender.
14. ...bonus, You'll Wake up 🆙 with Sweet 🍭 Smelling 👃 Hair!
Can't go wrong with that, right?
15. Layer Your Perfumes to Make the Scent Last Longer
You can essentially create your own 🈶 signature scent if you layer complementary perfumes, or you can pick one 1️⃣ fragrance and use body wash, body lotion, and powder in addition ➕ to the actual perfume.
16. Don't Know Your Perfume? Spray the Samples and Wait for Them to Dry before Sniffing
Always wait for them to dry, though – you won't get a good 👍 scent indication otherwise.
17. Cotton 👕 Swabs + Perfume + Bag 👝 = Easy Scent Touch-ups
You can even douse cotton 👕 balls with sample scents at your favorite store – just for a little freebie!
How about you, ladies? How do you keep yourselves smelling 👃 fresh 🍋 and sweet 🍡 all day 🌞 long? We'd love 💙 to hear 👂 your tips!